Street View

August 2, 2017

These renders were produced as part of my second year brief at uni. The renders show the exterior street created by the units I designed for refugees in Sweden; the accommodation had to be constructed from SIPS (Structurally Insulated Panel System) exclusively. More details are on the project page...

A New Home

August 2, 2017

These renders were produced as part of my second year brief at uni. The renders show the interiors of a small and large unit designed for refugees in Sweden; the accommodation had to be constructed from SIPS (Structurally Insulated Panel System) exclusively. More details are on the project page...

Weekend Away

March 12, 2017

I’ve had this image in my head for a few months now ever since I first saw Dave Freeze’s cabin and decided it was time to get back into 3ds Max. I have used this project as a test to integrate Megascans and Forest Pro into my workflow. I’ve...

Modern Barn

November 6, 2016

A self assigned project based on a clients brief which I observed; although I was never assigned the brief I was inspired by the project and took my own stance on it.

London Flat

November 6, 2016

A self assigned project mainly to refine my skills in interior design.

Cabin

November 6, 2016

A self assigned project to refine my skills further.

Revamp

November 6, 2016

A project for a client who wished to completely regenerate their garden space after recently moving in. The brief called for sitting and cooking area along with storage space and a hot tub without cramping the area or making it difficult to navigate.

Promenade (Speed Project)

November 6, 2016

A small assignment I set myself for my portfolio as part of my university application. I set myself 24 hours to produce an image from sketches to final rendering.

Pavillion (Speed Project)

November 6, 2016

A small assignment I set myself for my portfolio as part of my university application. I set myself 24 hours to produce an image from sketches to final rendering.

Penthouse

November 6, 2016

Another self assigned project based upon some of my sketches. This time I was attempting to master twilight lighting and realistic artificial lighting effects.